So for the past three months some of you would have heard a new voice on the end of the phone when you’ve called in or perhaps seen another beaming smile as you’ve visited the office. Well we thought it was time to officially announce ReQuire’s latest addition to the growing team, meet Emily!
Emily is originally from Coventry, has spent a good stint of her career taking care of people in one way or another. Having worked in roles such as a teaching assistant to a wedding planner overseas, Emily says it herself, she can’t help but take care of people. So when we met Emily we knew the perfect role for her would be to help individuals find the job of their dreams.
So, we thought we would tell you a little bit more about Emily. Feel free to discuss any of the points below with her next time you call in. Especially her fear of Whales, it’s hilarious!
Ok so let’s start with the most important question…
- Who is your favourite Love Island contestant? Jack!!
- Who’s going to win the world cup – Brazil (are they still in it?)
- What are you afraid of? – Whales – they are just massive and have scary beady eyes
- What’s the best thing about working at ReQuire? – Obviously the team! I really love working with these guys.
- Something you love about your job – Chatting to people non-stop and helping them find a new role they are delighted with. It’s such a buzz!
- Favourite drink (when not in the office?) – Gin and Tonic
- If you had to be an animal what animal would you be? 100% Penguin
- If you weren’t a superstar resourcer at an amazing recruitment consultancy what would you be? – A Wedding planner
- What did you want to be when you grew up? – Firewoman
- Finally, tell us something totally random about you that we didn’t know? I used to play rugby and I have double jointed fingers…