We have a new vacancy for a recently Graduated Technical Engineer to join an organisation specialising in offering a one-stop solution for machining requirements. This would include the following:
- Technical assistance via trained representatives including site visits and demonstrations.
- Continually expanding the product range including short, long and multi-spindle barfeeders, Chick Workholding, Darex Tool Sharpeners, Tecnomagnete magnetic work holding and lifting equipment.
- Offering customised solutions.
- Providing easy and efficient ordering with excellent warranty and service.
The key responsibilities will include:
- CAD Drafting in 2D and 3D
- Assisting in general assembly, inspection, testing
- Technical support
- Customer visits
- Production of technical documentation
- Liaison with suppliers
- Project management pre and post sales
Preferably we are looking for an individual with a recent Engineering Degree with 3D CAD experience who has excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an understanding of modern manufacturing techniques
This is a full time role based locally to Salisbury.
To apply, please contact Liam@requireconsultancy.com