We are currently looking for an Office Assistant to join a Professional services company based in Southampton. The role will be supporting the Front of House team to ensure that all the facilities on site are running smoothly and meeting rooms are booked up correctly.
Other key duties will include
- Handling all incoming and outgoing Post
- Stationery ordering and upkeep of all supplies
- Setting up meeting rooms for seminars, meetings and interviews
- Arranging refreshments for meetings
- Covering Reception and answering the phone
- Meet & greet clients to the offices
- Other general administrative and office tasks
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone wanting to gain experience of working in an office environment. You will be required to be extremely professional and well presented as this is a customer facing role as well as being able to work well within a team environment.
The role is a 35 hours per week and there is free parking and other benefits.
Please contact Sam@requireconsultancy.com