We are recruiting for a Property Manager to join an established Block Property Management firm based in North London.
As the successful candidate, you will require a property background, preferably within lettings or block management, as well as demonstrating vast experience within customer service.
You need to be able to manage a large portfolio of properties, and be responsible for the day to day management of these clients. Your day to day duties will include general administration, repair and upkeep on communal parts and estate grounds of the client’s properties. The types of property can vary from large purpose built flats to much smaller conversions. This role is office based, but you will be out visiting your portfolio from time to time, so you must have your own car.
Key duties will be:
- Dealing with queries and complaints from the customers and providing excellent customer care
- Carry out site visits to all properties within your portfolio
- Prepare and issue maintenance budgets and monitor expenditure, as well as agreeing year end accounts
- Check and approve invoices from contractors
- Arranging and overseeing projects and major works that are being carried out
- Control performance of cleaners, grounds maintenance, caretakers and contractors
You will need to be AIRPM qualified, or working towards this accreditation, as well as having some block management experience.
The role is 37.5 hrs per week M-F, with 1 hour for lunch, and there will be a pool car for us of property visits.
Please contact Stevie@requireconsultancy.com to apply