£20k - £24k DOE
We have a new opportunity for a diligent team player to join a successful and reputable organisation where you will work as part of a small team account managing and liaising with key customers ensuring they receive the best in customer care.
In the role of Co-Ordinator you will be involved in the order taking, quote processing and logistics planning aspects to ensure the customer ultimately receives safe arrival of their goods.
A fascinating and interesting organisation, you will have great exposure to the rest of the business and will play a pivotal role in the continued growth of the client’s net spend.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Being a reliable point of contact for customers
- Arranging quotes and fulfilling the orders
- Ensure deliveries are booked, this can include exporting
- Comply with all company policies
- Working as part of a team to ensure success is always delivered
Essential experience we are looking for:
- Competent MS Office skills, must be comfortable using Excel
- Excellent communication skills are must
- Accuracy, attention to detail
- Organisational ability
- Always willing to put the customer first
- Previous experience within a customer service role specifically within a B2B environment
- Import/Export experience is deemed an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity to expand your skill set and be part of an exciting organisation who are renowned for their products and service. With many benefits and a fantastic working environment, this truly is an exciting opportunity to grasp.
A full time permanent role Mon-Fri based in Andover, offers free parking on site.
If your skills suit this role, please contact Sam@requireconsultancy.com to apply today.