We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join an established Professional Services firm based in Salisbury. To be considered, we are looking for someone who has previous marketing experience, who can support a marketing team to deliver successful campaigns within the budget working to specific time frames.
- Contribute new ideas for marketing standards and processes
- Manage campaigns from start to finish, including contribution to planning, design, monitoring and measuring
- Proactively manage the company’s digital and social channels
- Proactive management and continued development of the website (via a content management system) including SEO, regular analytical reporting and insight
- Managing high quality events – from establishing audience and objectives, project management and production of supporting material, delivery of event on the day and post event evaluation
- Draft copy for the website, publications, and advertisements
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who ideally have a degree or a marketing certificate, however the most thing is perhaps experience of working in a varied marketing role within a commercial environment. The company has multiple offices across the South and sometimes travel will be required to these offices, so it is important you have your own transport.
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, there is free parking on site and there are a long list of benefits to include reduced gym membership, 25 days holiday and flexi time.
For further information or to apply, please contact Stevie@requireconsultancy.com