We are currently looking for a Logistics Administrator to join a client of ours based in Ringwood, Hampshire. In this role, you will be responsible for processing a large amount of data related to the importing and exporting of goods.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Handling all enquires related to freight invoices
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the importing and exporting of goods to and from the UK
- Previous working knowledge of importing and exporting
- Working knowledge of CHIEF and initial understanding of CDS
- Understanding of the compliance within exports and imports, and the rules & regulations
- Knowledge of bill discharge
This role is available due to growth and ideally they would like someone who would like a challenge and who is prepared to set up new processes and make sure they are being compliant within this fast paced role. Our client are going through a period of growth and so this role is deemed a great opportunity for someone to come on board who wants to be challenged and progress with a forward thinking company.
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm. Free parking on site.
Please contact Stevie@requireconsultancy.com to apply