We have a new opportunity available for a Sales Administrator to work flexible hours throughout the week to help develop business opportunities for this company based in Salisbury.
A company with a rich history in customer care, are now looking for someone to support the Sales team by planning, researching and collecting information before passing that on for the Sales team to action it. You will need excellent customer service skills and a keen eye for detail. This position combines researching with information gathering.
- Develop key relationships with account managers
- Research potential customers
- Sending out marketing information and making initial introductions
- Carry out customer feedback and collate results
- Arrange appointment for the Senior Sales team where necessary
- Assisting with all marketing activities including things such as mailshots and competitor research
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to think clearly under pressure and be able to show good levels of time management and organisation. Previous experience of working in a technical or engineering organisation will stand you in good stead due to similarities in processes.
Finally, the ability to demonstrate confidence on the phone when speaking with Account Managers and decision makers is important. Whilst this is not a Sales role, a confident approach to the administration is fundamental.
This can be a part time role over three full days Tues-Thurs. Free parking is available on site.
To apply, please contact Stevie@requireconsultancy.com