We have an excellent opportunity now available for a HR Advisor to join a prestigious Marine Engineering design firm based in Southampton.
With our client going from strength to strength they are looking to add an Advisor to the HR team who can support and work closely with a HR Business Partner. You will contribute to the delivery of high quality service across all areas of Human Resources, providing an outstanding service and administrative support to the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Act as the first point of contact for all HR queries
- Update & manage a HR system, Intranet directory and Performance Portal, ensuring all changes are accurately recorded and employee records are up to date
- Issue contracts of employment, contract variations and Professional Services Agreements
- Support the HR Business Partner with Global HR Initiatives
- Support the onboarding process of new starters, ensuring right to work checks and references are obtained and that new starter documentation has been completed
- Track and manage probation periods in conjunction with line managers
- Manage Monthly payroll processing in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage the HR inbox
- Track and manage holiday booking, sickness absence and return to work forms
- Support Managers and Employees with annual appraisals and L&D requirements
- End to end recruitment (from posting, on boarding, pre employment checking, off-boarding and contractual changes)
- Maintain a good understanding and knowledge of local market conditions and competition to ensure we are attracting and retaining the best talent
- Build relationships with local colleges and in the community
- Maintain company recruitment page and job adverts, create and post job ads on online portals
- Manage PMI and Health Cash Plan for new and existing employees
We are looking for an individual who has experience of working in a HR Advisor capacity. You need to be at least Level 3 qualified and willing to work towards your Level 5.
The role is full on and suited to an individual who enjoys a busy yet organised challenge. You do need to be experienced in handling various types of HR queries, demonstrate a resilience where required and be confident working closely with a HR Business Partner who in turn wants to help develop your skills with the intention of looking to progress this role into a HR Business Partner in time.
Our client offers an excellent benefits package which include:
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health cash plan
- Life Assurance
- Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Flexi Hours
- Free Parking
To apply, please contact Sam@requireconsultancy.com