We are recruiting for an experienced Business Account Manager to take on an exciting opportunity within dynamic business based in Crawley.
Ideally you will have previous experience in a sales or customer facing role, as within this role you be working in a fast paced environment and you will be responsible for managing accounts and playing a key part in the sales process.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Talking to customers over the telephone & face-to-face in order to grow and nurture the client base
- Take orders, ensuring that the client is fully updated throughout the process (Account Manage)
- Develop a broad knowledge of products, customers and suppliers in order to maintain and grow sales and client base
- Progress quotations in a timely manner
- Organise and follow up on customer deliveries, and queries
- Provide extra support to the sales administration team when required.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to think clearly under pressure and be able to show good levels of time management and organisation. You will have the ability to understand the basics of technical products, and learn and grow with the company. You will be dealing with customers from the Military, Defence and Government at times too, so you will be confident and have a good understanding of developing relationships with people from all walks of life.
Hours are 9am – 5.45pm Monday to Friday, there is free parking on site as well as a bonus in the form of a profit share scheme.
Please contact Stevie@requireconsultancy.com to apply for this role.