We are currently recruiting for a Forklift operator to take care of all goods in, goods out within our clients Stores and warehouse site based close to central Salisbury.
In this role you will be responsible for preparing kits and parts for assembly workshops, general movement of stock and storing of materials.
Key Duties will include:
- Stocking of incoming goods follows inspection and updating stock records on the computer
- Control of stores including the despatch area
- Working closely with Management and a Materials Coordinator to ensure minimum stock levels are maintained
- Helping the stores controller with receipt of repaired goods, and returned sold goods from customers
- Checking quantity and type of incoming goods as well as carrying out quality inspections
- Ensuring the stores personnel are adhering to the health and safety, to include: Using appropriate protective equipment, manual handling of materials correctly, and ensuring hazardous materials are correctly handled.
To be successful in this role you will need to hold a valid Counterbalance Forklift Licence. It is also essential that you have had some experience of working in a busy stores/warehouse before. It is also key that you are physically fit as some of the items in the stores are heavy.
Hours are 8am – 5pm Monday to Thursday, with an earlier finish on a Friday. Free parking on site.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this role.