£20k pro rata
We are currently recruiting for an Office Assistant to join an independent organisation based on the outskirts of Salisbury.
The role will initially be part time, but our client foresees that this could grow into a full time role in due course. The role is varied and will include many tasks that will include: Front of house reception duties, supporting the HR, Finance and Project Management team, general administration tasks.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Answering all incoming calls and meeting and greeting visitors into to the office
- Processing of all incoming and outgoing post
- Manage the company calendar and organise meetings, conferences and events
- Maintenance of the company facilities
- Assisting with travel, accommodation and transport when required
- Support the accounts team with processing invoices and some credit control
- Support the HR team with all admin including recruitment, new starters, holiday requests and sickness
- Other ad hoc admin duties including preparing letters, presentations and reports
We are looking for candidates who have office experience because you will need a have a confident approach to general office procedures and protocol. It is important that you have a ‘team ethic’ and are happy to muck in and support where necessary – The organisation has a supportive nature and everyone helps where they can.
This role is initially planned for 20 hours per week spread over four days per week – Core hours being 10am – 3pm
Please contact Stevie@requireconsultancy.com if this role appeals to you