We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Administrator to join a growing company based on the outskirts of Salisbury. In the role of CSA, you will be required to answer incoming call from customers and arrange for engineers to attend properties to inspect and fix any issues reported. Your role will be to also ensure the customer is kept updated during the process.
Duties to include:
- Being first port of call to all incoming calls from the public and help / advise
- Book engineers to attend properties according to urgency, and locations
- Typing and sending out quotes to customers
- Keeping customers updated the whole way through the process
- Database cleansing and updating as and when needed
- Supporting the Director with any other ad hoc administrative duties
The successful candidate will require a friendly demeanour, able to deal with customers (who on occasion can be short tempered) knowledge of the local area is an advantage, as this will help when booking appointments for the field service team.
Hours are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday and there is free parking on site.
Please contact email@example.com to apply