We are currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Assistant / Bookkeeper for a small FS firm based in the heart of Salisbury.
In this role, you will be supporting the Finance Director, working as part of a small team ensuring the smooth day to day running of the Finance function for the organisation.
- Bank reconciliations
- Banking – posting all bank transactions including direct debits, standing orders, bank transfers, supplier payments and receipts
- Recording, reconciling, reporting and paying expenses on a monthly basis
- Quarterly preparation and reconciliation of the company VAT return for sign off
- Preparation of information
- Completing payroll
- Preparing cash flow statements and financial forecasts
- Assist with year end reporting and annual auditing
We are looking for candidates who have experience within the financial services sector, or a professional services background but one of the key factors is you need to have some knowledge of a reporting system known as GABRIEL (the online regulatory reporting system.) You do not need to be qualified, but accounting qualifications are desirable. You will have excellent Microsoft Excel experience and strong numeracy and literacy skills.
Hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
For further information please contact Stevie@requireconsultancy.com