A new opportunity has arisen for a Purchasing Assistant to join a Procurement team for our client based in Salisbury.
Our client are an established manufacturer who are known for their sheer quality in customer care as well as being able to provide their staff with a unique and friendly working environment.
In the role of Purchasing Assistant your main duties will include:
- Working closely with suppliers
- Ensuring supplies are delivered on time
- Raising & completing purchase orders
- Process daily reports that help with orders
- Research potential new suppliers
- Assist with any ‘onboarding’ that is required
- Experience of working within a Manufacturing environment is essential, preferably within a purchasing capacity
- Competent use of MS Office, in particular Excel.
- Happy to work in a small team and keen to learn from a Management team to eventually take on more responsibility
- A team player, someone with a friendly positive demeanour is essential
This is a full time role Mon-Fri. Our client do offer free parking on site.
To apply for this role please contact Emily@requireconsultancy.com