We have a new opportunity available for a positive individual to join a successful friendly Sales team within an established Manufacturing organisation based in Salisbury.
The position of Customer Service Assistant will be integral to the continued success of the business, you will be kept nice and busy in your diverse role and add real value to the Service division.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Handling some incoming calls
- Dealing with enquiries from customers or finding out key information
- Provide support to the Technical and Sales teams with administration
- Advise customers on various products and procedures (when fully trained up)
- Assist various other departments and help to complete excessive workloads where required
To be successful in the Customer Service role, you do need:
- A positive personality, someone who is happy to speak to customers over the phone
- Confident using MS Office, certainly Outlook and Word
- Be passionate about delivering the best customer service
- Report and communicate to a Management team with any queries you are unable to handle
Hours for the role are full time Mon-Fri. Free parking available.
This is a busy, rewarding role working in a friendly environment. To join the team please contact Emily@requireconsultancy.com