£20k - £22k
We are recruiting for a proactive and enthusiastic Project Co-ordinator/Adminstrator to join an innovative PR firm based locally to Salisbury.
In the role of Project Coordinator you will be key to making sure that everything runs smoothly. Working behind the scenes you will be involved in a variety of tasks where no two days will be the same and to enjoy this role you will need to be someone who can quickly adapt to change and who loves to make things happen. Attention to detail will be vital, along with the ability to research, understand, and learn new things.
This varied, and sometimes fast-paced role, will have you working within a supportive, friendly team who thrive on providing creative solutions for clients to the highest standard possible…whilst having fun doing it!
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the Project Seniors to assist with delivery of project objectives in a timely fashion
- Schedule and organise meetings including venue search/hire, accommodation and catering
- Maintain appropriate CRM and filing systems in support of project, sales and marketing work
- Invoicing and receipt reconciliation
- Support the planning and organising of events
- Diary management for Company Directors
- Arranging worldwide travel, car hire and accommodation for Directors
- Assisting in new business pitches ie: PowerPoint presentations
- Preparing proposal/costing documents
- Take incoming calls and enquiries
- Editing of projects
- Other ad hoc administration tasks
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone who has the following skills:
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office
- Ability to utilise online tools and embrace new technology
- Confident, friendly and professional manner internally and with clients
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Proactive working style
- Good communication skills both in person and in writing
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills
- Strong computer skills and ability to utilise online tools
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate an aptitude to picking things up very quickly and to become a trusted member of a busy team. For all applications, we would like to see evidence of consistent administrative and project support related experience and whilst a degree is not essential it is deemed an advantage in this instance.
The hours for the role are Mon-Fri 9am – 5:30pm and the role comes with free parking along with an array of other benefits.
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org