We are looking for a well organised person with experience of team and people management to join a progressive organisation with plenty of ambition and lead a team into a new era. Our client are going through an exciting period of change and so we want to recruit an experience Customer Service Manager who has the attributes to help lead the team through a transitional stage and to bring the department up-to-date. We require someone with confidence and energy with a passion for delivering the best in Customer Service. You do not require a Sales background, however experience of working within a product environment would be advantageous.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the day to day operations of the Customer Services Department, ensuring SLA’s are adhered to for all customer enquiries
- Order processing and invoicing
- Recruiting of new team members, setting objectives, coaching and performance monitoring of the team.
- Create and implement a Customer Relationship Management strategy – focus top customers
- Analyse and present sales data to assist business decisions
- Assist with the company multi-media communication
- Reporting into a senior team with performance analysis where necessary
A refreshing and exciting permanent proposal lies in wait for a Customer Service Manager. You will be joining an organisation with an excellent reputation and a team that delivers to their customers. If you also like to put the customer first – then this is the role for you.
Hours for the role: Mon-Fri F/T. Free parking and other benefits available.
To apply, please contact Sam@requireconsultancy.com