We are currently recruiting for a Storesperson to join one of our client’s based in Salisbury. You will be responsible for preparing parts for the workshop, general movement of stock and storing of materials.
Other duties will include:
- Stocking of incoming goods follows inspection and updating stock records on the computer
- Control of stores including the despatch area
- Working closely with the Purchasing Manager and Materials Coordinator to ensure minimum stock levels are maintained
- Helping the stores controller with receipt of repaired goods, and returned sold goods from customers
- Checking quantity and type of incoming goods as well as carrying out quality inspections
- Ensuring the stores personnel are adhering to the health and safety, to include: Using appropriate protective equipment, manual handling of materials correctly, and ensuring hazardous materials are correctly handled.
To be successful in this role you must have a valid Counterbalance Forklift Licence, or have had one previously and just need a day’s refresher course to obtain the licence back. You will have previous experience of working within a busy store or warehouse before, and will be physically fit as some of the items in the stores are heavy.
Hours are 8am – 5pm Monday to Thursday, with an earlier finish on a Friday. Free parking on site.
Contact Stevie@requireconsultancy.com to apply.