£27.5k (c) + benefits
We are currently recruiting for an experienced IT Administrator to join a ‘Client Networks Team’ who are focused towards driving continuous improvement to a portfolio of client’s IT departments. In this role, you will be an integral part of the ‘service loop’, which starts with a unique quarterly technology alignment audit. Working alongside technical solutions team you will drive growth and improvement against standards as well as proactively identify and address emerging issues.
The Client Networks team is committed to excellent customer service and continuously growing and developing your skills and certifications as clients and the business grows with you.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Provide high-level customer care and build relationships with customers
- Performing quarterly on-site audits which are used to drive improvement and alignment
- Building strong relationships with clients through regular communication both on-site and off
- Onboarding new customers
- Remedial work to improve client networks – OS upgrades, out of hours maintenance, implementation of security improvements
- Accurate, current and ongoing documentation of client networks, sites and systems
- Working closely with a technical solutions team to plan IT strategy for clients
- Liaison with third parties and vendors on behalf of clients
- Understanding the clients and their needs from both an IT and business perspective
Essential Experience & Skills required:
- 3+ years IT and customer service experience required
- Full UK driving license
- Experience of Windows Server roles including; ADCS, ADDS, ADFS, ALDS, ADRMS, DHCP, DNS, File Services, Hyper V, Network Policy Access, RDS, IIS, WSUS.
- Advanced Microsoft 365 and Azure administration experience, including PowerShell skills
- Advanced networking diagnosis, including; ADSL, ISDN, VOIP, SIP, VLAN, Routing, NAT, CIDR, 802.11ac, PoE
- UTM management experience
- Mac/Linux troubleshooting experience
- Virtualisation platforms experience; VMware, Hyper-V
- Microsoft Exchange on-premise experience
- Server hardware troubleshooting experience; Dell, HP
- Backup and DR experience
It is important that whilst you are knowledgeable about IT & are experienced in delivering support remotely, it is essential that you consider yourself to be confident to engage & successfully administer any workings on site as this is key to the service levels provided by the company. Being organised and excellent at documenting findings is also very important.
The role is full time and offers a fantastic benefits package as well as long term opportunities within a growing business.
Please contact Liam@ReQuireconsultancy.com to apply.