We have an exciting new opportunity available to join one of the local area’s largest employers, working in a talented and pivotal HR team, you will take on the role of coordinating the entire recruitment process. In this role you will take responsibility of coordinating vacancies within the business, process all paperwork, support managers by assisting interview arrangements, liaising with payroll, administering HR related documentation such as contracts of employment, personnel files, new starter paperwork & GDPR compliant improvement of any processes.
Some of the key skills and experiences we are looking are for this position:
- Working knowledge of efficient recruitment practices
- Understanding of the end to end recruitment administration
- Experience of liaising with external recruiters and managers is ideal
- Demonstrating an understanding and knowledge of good HR practice and confidentiality including GDPR
- Experience of working with confidential information
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to meet business needs and prioritise high workloads
- Strong organisation skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Team player work ethic
The role is a busy, exciting opportunity and one that will also offer opportunities for personal development throughout your career.
If you believe you have a well suited character and experience within HR and/or recruitment please contact Liam@requireconsultancy.com