We are currently looking for a creative and confident Client Account Manager to join an interesting and innovative company based just on the outskirts of Salisbury. You will be mainly responsible for managing business relationships as well as securing repeat business with dormant accounts and recognising further sales opportunities. This does include completing tenders, and producing and delivering presentations.
- Develop and sustain Client relationships, including organising and attending face to face meetings and presentation
- Prepare tender documents and prepare pricing schedules for new events for existing clients
- Recognising opportunities to upsell where and when required
- Work closely with clients about on-going needs from inception to completion
- Support the client with their marketing promotions
- Ensure each event reaches the clients expectations and keeping them up to date at all times
We are looking for candidates who have a strong Account Management background who are highly motivated and driven to build strong relationships with clients, and who is able to maximise all upselling opportunities. You will need to be confident and have excellent communication skills over the phone and of course, face to face. A passion for the Travel industry is essential for this position and that could come from having previously travelled previously or working within the travel sector. If you get excited by seeing a world map or a globe then this is most definitely the role for you.
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm, free parking is available on site, you must have your own transport for this role and be comfortable driving to see clients on occasion.
To apply for this role, please contact Amber@requireconsultancy.com