We have a great new role for a PA to work closely with an Executive team of Directors by providing effective and efficient support as well as providing clerical support the wider HR team where required.
The role of PA would involve diary management, attending meeting and preparing accurate and timely minutes, the administration of purchase orders and invoices; booking travel and accommodation, collating documentation for the purpose of departmental audits and the administration of staff absence on internal systems.
In this role of responsibility we do posses the following skills and experiences:
- Significant secretarial, PA or administrative experience to a responsible standard
- Experience working with various data management systems
- Proven experience of managing multiple diaries
- Prioritising and organising
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office
- First class communication skills
- A professional outlook at all times
The role will require the services of someone who likes to take responsibility and coordinate a number of Senior figure heads within the organisation. Taking control of arranging meetings and ensuring all key content is recorded correctly.
If you are an experienced PA, Secretary and are keen to explore this new exciting permanent opportunity, please get in touch with Liam@requireconsultancy.com