£20k - £25k
We are currently recruiting for a Client Account Manager to join a local company to manage business relationships with existing Clients and support with the logistical planning of their events. The aim is to secure continued business by delivering a great level of service.
The role is based in Salisbury in a unique and picturesque setting, you will work with a passionate team and enjoy working closely with some of their most loyal of clients.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Sustain and continually develop client relations
- Be a key account manager for your portfolio of clients and assist with any questions they may have regarding their event
- Ensure all updates for each client are logged on an internal CRM system
- Prepare quotes and pricing schedules for initial enquiries
- Coordinate with various teams in the business about each unique requirement
- Organise and create event presentation packs
- Undertake all relevant administration
- Ensure each experience exceeds the customers expectations
- Keep up to date with market trends and competitors
- Attend various shows, conferences, events where necessary
- Prove to be an exception team player
As the Client Account Manager, you will need to demonstrate experience in time management, ensure that each query or question is handled and communicated. You need to have strong customer service skills, a positive energy within the workplace is key as you will be representing an exciting brand to each customer you work closely with.
If a role such as this appeals, please do get in touch to discuss further.