£26k pro rata
We have a great new opportunity for a HR Administrator to join a market leading organisation in Salisbury. Our client are well known in their industry and have an impressive portfolio of clients across the UK.
The role of HR Administrator is a new position, one designed so that the daily HR responsibilities can be managed effectively. In this role you will report into the Finance Manager but take ownership of setting up processes and procedures that will help streamline daily HR activity within the business.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting line managers with recruitment
- Arranging interviews, confirm start dates handle the onboarding of all new employees
- Ensure inhouse CRM is updated regularly for audit purposes
- Be a point of contact for any HR related questions and seek advice where necessary from external experts
- Assist with payroll administration
- Look to develop new ideas, fresh concepts to benefit the company in a positive manner
Our client have for a long time handled all basic internal HR requirements between the Senior team but as the business is growing the need for someone with some hands on HR admin experience is now key to their growth.
You will of course be mentored and absorbed into the company ethos and culture. If you are planning on expanding on your current HR knowledge and qualifications, the company will also support with further studies.
Essential skills and experiences required:
- Some HR Admin experience (2+ years preferable)
- Qualified to at least CIPD Level 3
- Experienced in using inhouse CRM systems
- Highly organised and efficient
- A Clear communicator
- Able to work autonomously at times but also a positive team player
- Flexible approach
The role is 20 hours per week, 9.30am – 2.30pm Monday to Thursday, with free parking on site.
To apply for this role please contact Amber@requireconsultancy.com