We are currently recruiting for an Estate Manager to oversee the day to day management and running of an Estate based in Newbury. We are looking for an experienced Estate Manager who is self-motivated and looking for a stable and long term career.
Duties will include:
- Responding to requests from residents for minor works & repairs
- Liaising with contractors and surveyors for access / quotes
- The administration of minor works processes, to include record keeping, instructing contractors, progress chasing, diary keeping, correspondence, processing invoices and filing
- Providing administrative support to the property manager
- Dealing with telephone calls, correspondence and any other support tasks as required
- Provide assistance to residents and promote a friendly atmosphere within the development
- Also you may be required to organise and promote events, including coffee mornings and social events for the residents
We are looking for candidates who have experience of running large Estates previously and who have good knowledge and understanding of maintenance and organising of minor works. You will be confident as you are dealing with residents face to face on a daily basis and you will also be compassionate, so if you have prior experience of working within the Care Industry as an Estate Manager, or even maybe a Warden, this would be a huge advantage.
Hours are 8.45am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Please contact Stevie@requireconsultancy.com to apply