We are currently looking to recruit Production Technician staff for a specific division based at the Porton Down Science Park. The facility produces licenced products which are then marketing for worldwide distribution. Due to significant investment and expansion we currently have a need to recruit multiple candidates within the team.
We are looking for candidates who have a degree in a Biosciences or a similar subject, or candidates who have experience of working in a manufacturing environment working closely with quality systems associated to Good Manufacturing Process (GMP). You also need to demonstrate strong communication skills, a team player attitude and good data entry, report writing skills.
The role requires you to work a shift pattern as the site is a 24/7 operation and includes nights and weekends on occasion but in return, offers plenty of time off. You will report to a Production Supervisor and support by ensuring manufacturing operations are performed in a timely and compliant manner. This role will involve undertaking a varied range of tasks, from preparation and use of operational equipment such as large-scale fermenters and centrifuges, to preparation, completion, and review of Quality documentation. Full training will be provided.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Working in an automated chemical plant.
- Operate plant and equipment using newly installed automated control systems.
- Ensure that the various work areas are maintained at the highest state of readiness at all times.
- Ensure that their daily activities are coordinated with other team members.
- Work within a GMP quality system.
- Ensure that documentation is completed within the legal frameworks.
- Take responsibility for Non-Conformance’s, CAPA, Risk Assessments and Change Controls for the area and ensure SOPs and BMRs are available for use.
The role comes with multiple benefits, including 38 days annual leave entitlement per annum!
To apply for this role or to find out more in regards to the attractive shift patterns, please contact Sam@requireconsultancy.com