We are currently looking for an Assistant Building Surveyor to join an organisation based at their offices in Salisbury. You will be covering the Wiltshire and Dorset regions, providing technical assistance including planning for small to medium sized projects. The majority of your projects will focus on the repairs and works for Schools and accommodation.
Main duties include:
- To assist in building surveys
- Produce planning and working drawings in CAD format
- Prepare schedules and specifications, and obtain competitive tenders for projects
- Undertake work including repairs and minor new works and work closely with the technical and support teams
- Assist with preparation and monitoring of costs
To be successful within this role you will need to have a HND or HNC within Building Construction, or a degree and you will have at least ones years’ experience within a working environment, (this could be a placement year). You will have experience of using CAD and have good knowledge of relevant legislation, planning, and building. We are looking for candidates with some experience of tendering, and knowledge of maintenance and repairs for different building types.
Normal working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, and you will need your own transport and clean licence to travel between local sites.
To apply for this role, please contact Stevie@requireconsultancy.com