We have a new vacancy open for one of our clients based in the City. The role of the Business Support Supervisor will be to ensure that the highest quality of support is provided to the Financial Planners and to guide administration and Paraplanning teams on a day to day basis to ensure the smooth running of a busy financial planning practice whilst systems and processes are adhered to.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- The oversight of administration work flows to ensure work is being managed within reasonable timescales.
- Be proactive in identifying any potential issues before they arise, identifying any obstacles and finding a solution before it becomes problematic; strengthening working relationships.
- To coach and mentor members of the non-sales team, driving the team to continually seek process improvements and efficiency savings.
- Involvement with local support team recruitment, induction, training and development. Performance management of team, including managing absence and sickness.
- To provide an efficient private client and corporate administration and technical support service to a team of financial planners and clients.
- Continually provide a high quality service to the advisers and clients in the processing of new business and the ongoing servicing of existing clients, continually striving to exceed expectations.
- Ensure a constant dialogue is maintained with all parties involved and provide regular updates in order to manage adviser/client expectations
- Adhere to strict FCA regulations and internal policy and procedure; minimising risk to the business. Process more complex and technical cases and be able to provide support to multiple advisers/Paraplanners.
What we are looking for in a candidate for this post:
- Experience of using IRESS Software
- Proven experience as a Team Leader or a Senior Administrator within Financial Services
- Good people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills both oral and written
- Self driven and always looking to succeed
- Prepared to develop their career credentials
- Strong customer service experience
- High quality administration and MS Office skills
The role is M-F 37.5hrs per week, multiple benefits on offer as part of the package. This role is based in the City, easily accessible.
For further information or to apply, please contact Liam@requireconsultancy.com