We are recruiting for a Buyer to join an innovative and inventive company based in picturesque town of Wimborne, Dorset.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the purchasing of materials and services for the company, with that being the main focus of the position, some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Deal with all suppliers to ensure they are working towards strict deadlines, and searching for new suppliers
- Handling all quotations, purchase orders, and progressing orders
- Develop supplier networks and build new and existing relationships
- Quality control to ensure that the supply of parts to the company meet high standards of quality
- Ensure you are sticking to budgets
- Reporting to the Operations Manager on project purchasing milestones
You will have previous experience as a Buyer preferably within a manufacturing environment. We are looking for Buyers who are very strong negotiators and who are happy to come in and make the role their own, including changing processes to make the buying process more streamline.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm, with an early finish on a Friday at 3pm. You will need your own transport in order to get to the location of the offices where there is free parking available.
For further information or to apply, please contact email@example.com