£27k - £30k DOE
We are currently looking for a creative and confident Client Account Manager to join an innovative company based on the outskirts of Salisbury. You will be responsible for addressing and developing all business relationships as well as securing repeat business with dormant accounts and recognising further sales opportunities. This will involve completing tenders, and producing and delivering presentations.
- Respond to inbound new business enquiries via phone, face to face and emails
- Prepare tender documents and itineraries for clients
- Increase new business sales via outbound sales approach
- Recognising opportunities to upsell where and when required
- Work closely with clients about on-going needs from inception to completion
- Develop and help deliver business presentations
- Prepare pricing schedules for new events for existing clients
We are looking for candidates who have a sales background who are highly motivated and driven to build strong relationships with customers, and to maximise all upselling opportunities. You will be confident and have excellent communication skills over the phone and face to face, so previous account management and/or sales experience is a must.
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm. Free parking available. Located in a wonderful country location.
Please contact email@example.com to apply