We are currently recruiting for a Complaint Handler to join an Operational function within the Financial Services sector.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the organisation operates exceptional process and controls and manages strong relationships.
Key responsibilities include:
- Dealing with complaints and case manage from inception to completion
- Ensuring that all processes are carefully followed and provide written responses with overviews of the compliant itself and reasons for the response
- Calculate any loss and report the maximum loss for the firm
- Working closely alongside compliance and risk teams and keeping your knowledge up to date when it comes to litigation matters
- Look into the trends and themes and try and put new procedures into place to improve the process next time
- Broker solutions
- Demonstrate soft service recovery skills
- Build effective relationships
- Work on various project tasks within the division
We are looking for candidates with at least five years’ experience within Financial services. You will need some relevant professional qualifications within FS, preferably CF1, CF2, CF4, FA2, or at least hold an interest in studying towards them. You will require good knowledge and an understanding of compliance requirements and an understanding of legal documentation, including risk and controls awareness.
The hours for this role are 35hrs per week, there is also an attractive benefits package with this position.
For further information or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org