£19k - £22k DOE
We have a new vacancy available for an efficient Risk Administrator within a Compliance division of a service provider based in Salisbury, Wilts.
The opportunity is certainly an exciting one as the role will see you play a key role in the development of many internal processes and policies within the company. We are looking for a calm, measured individual who can facilitate a number of key areas within the business.
To succeed within this role you will need the following:
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- High degrees of accuracy of work
- Good reporting ability
- Customer service attributes
The role involves:
- Ensuring the business is compliant with data protection, GDPR, FCA procedures and industry regulators
- Recommending policy changes to allow continued development
- Overseeing staff training
- Maintaining logs and creating procedures where necessary
- Report to a Senior team on a monthly basis
The role will be broken down into two parts and your time will be split between internal compliance and risk reduction, as well as internal administration to support the business.
We would like to see experience of working in a team environment, preferably with some supervisory experience or at least some examples of where you have been responsible for the successful completion of a task within a regulated environment.
Hours for this role are 08:30am – 5pm M-F.
To apply, please contact Liam@requireconsultancy.com