£22k - £26k DOE
We are currently recruiting for a Compliance and Finance Administrator to join a relatively new organisation based in Salisbury, Wilts.
The main function of the is to role is to ensure the compliance procedures are reviewed and continually kept up to date. This is a new position within the company and you will report into an Operations Manager & Compliance Director. Ultimately, this is an exciting opportunity for someone with the right skill set to take on this role and ultimately create processes for the team to follow as the business continues to grow.
Key qualities we look for:
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Effective communicator
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Able to work to deadlines
- Good MS Office skills
- Basic understanding of compliance
It is important you come from a Compliance administrative background and preferably within the Financial Services sector however we are very much focused on finding a candidate with the right aptitude for this vacancy.
Key duties within the role:
- Understanding of relevant FCA rules
- Ensure necessary regulatory requirements is kept up to date
- Ensure the firm has adequate data security policies and procedures in place
- Support the Compliance Director in all procedure building and the creation of new files
The role is a full time opportunity within a small business based in Salisbury, Wilts hours are 08:30am – 5pm M-F, multiple benefits come with this role.
For more information, please contact Stevie@requireconsultancy.com