Customer Care Advisor
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Care Advisor to join a leading commercial business based in Andover, Hampshire. Our client prides itself on Customer Care quality and aims to resolve all issues and queries at the first point of contact, via email, telephone or on a live chat. To be successful in this role, we are looking for candidates who are very customer focused, and preferably within the retail sector.
Some key duties include:
- Be first point of contact for all enquiries from customers via telephone, email and live chat
- To liaise with all consumers, clients and contract team enquiries / complaints from inception to completion
- To monitor and progress the online shop, and the company’s orders, taking action as necessary
- To provide after sales support and services as required, including technical help
- To monitor data to ensure all grants and orders are managed to completion within the contract guidelines
We are looking for candidates with experience in working within a customer care environment, who has experience in dealing with suppliers, internal departments and clients. Also this candidate will be someone who has dealt with complaints and resolving issues ideally.
Hours: Monday – Friday 9-5pm based in Andover with free parking. Salary 19-20k.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.