£22k - £25k DOE
We have a great new opportunity for a Digital Marketing enthusiast to join a professional firm and take responsibility for a range of their Digital Marketing activities, based at their offices in Salisbury, Wilts.
As the successful candidate you will be involved in a full range of activities across the complete marketing mix. You will be working alongside an energetic and enthusiastic team to deliver successful campaigns across their chosen markets and ensure the annual marketing plan is successfully executed, on time and in budget.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager the main duties will consist of:
- Contribute new ideas for various marketing campaigns
- Manage multi channel campaigns from start to finish – You get to see your vision become a reality!
- Manage the company’s social media output
- Continually help develop the website including SEO, regular analytical reporting
- Putting on and managing high quality events
- Liaising with external design and PR agencies
- Ensuring compliance with GDPR at all times
We are looking for a team player who has excellent organisational skills and proficient with MS office. In this role, we would prefer that you hold a Marketing degree or certificate of relevance and have some exposure within a Commercial environment.
As the chosen candidate you must demonstrate a proactive attitude and possess excellent communication skills to succeed.
Working hours: 9am – 5pm M-F based in Salisbury, with free parking.
Apply to email@example.com