The role of Estates Information Analyst is to support the Group Property Real Estate function and ensure key property information is accurately recorded including asset data, special mapping and electronic record management. From this information, accurate and timely analytical reports are prepared to inform strategic and tactical decision making as well as workload management of key Group Property functions. The role will support Group Property to optimising and better utilise its global property portfolio and to support the reduction in energy consumption/Carbon Emissions in line with the Corporate Sustainability Strategy. The role will support the Commercial Property and Estates Teams as well as supporting the Accommodation Board to make operational decisions on future property requirements.
• System Administrator for Group Property Property Management Systems
• Manage the relationship with software providers of existing software systems in line with supplier contracts.
• To support the development and implementation of replacement software systems that will increase administrative efficiencies, improve accuracy and user customisable interfaces.
• To provide accurate and up to date occupational information of property assets.
• To support Commercial Property produce accurate and timely service charge budgets and reconciliations in accordance with the RICS Service Charge Code
• Maintain knowledge of relevant legislation affecting the occupation of property, including Health & Safety and RICS codes of practice.
• Provide graphical and tabular data presentation material required to support business cases, strategic and operational property reports
• Collate and report on Property Market conditions, availability and evidence
• Attend Stakeholder meetings in support of Group Property projects
• Commercial knowledge within a property arena capable of undertaking the modelling across a complex Estate
• Excellent data analysis skills
• Good process mapping skills
• Awareness of Property, Health & Safety , environmental & security requirements affecting a diverse defence related property portfolio
• Competent in AutoCAD and Geographic information systems,
• Strong attention to detail in ensuring accurate and relevant electronic and hard copy property information is retained in an accessible and reliable manner
• Good presentation skills both verbal and written to ensure the continued improvement of stakeholder relationships.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as be a team player within Group Property
• Proactive and taking ownership and responsibility for all aspects of the role
• A high level of personal integrity and ethics Understanding of Corporate Business Plans, property strategies, plans and policies
• Ability to travel to a number of site locations ‘as required’.
• Proficient in the use of MS applications, specialist property and graphical systems
• Awareness of Property Management systems and migration/implementation of new systems
Experience & Qualifications
• Degree desirable but not essential; education to A level standard preferably with a Real Estate/Estate Management discipline
• Level 2 City and Guilds CAD qualification
• Demonstrable experience of database management and implementation in a real estate environment
• Experience in process mapping within Real Estate Environment
• membership of relevant professional body desirable
• Proven Data management and analysis skills
• Proven in data analytics and visualisation techniques
• Strong attention to detail, planning in relation to report creation
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office applications/current technologies with advanced Excel
• Security clearance will be necessary for the role
• Full clean driving licence
Contact Louise@requireconsultancy.com to apply