£18k - £20k
An excellent opportunity for an Export Administrator has become available at a locally based distribution firm who deliver a broad range of solutions for their clients around the world.
The main purpose of the role will be to ensure the exportation of all products is planned and managed, carefully and successfully.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare export documentation
- Arrange courier transportation
- Supply courier documents and transport details to customers
- Obtain charges where applicable
- Communicate effectively with customers throughout the exporting process
Key skills and experiences required:
- Attention to detail and ability to work to time restraints
- Ability to handle multiple orders at once remaining calm and focused in the process
- Previous office experience, preferably Exporting experience
- Sound MS Office skills. Knowledge of Excel but not to an advanced level is necessary
- Ability to take instruction and communicate effectively
- Undergo training and to, at times, work autonomously
The company have an incredible reputation for looking after their staff. You will have your own office and work closely with a Senior team to ensure you are up to speed quickly.
The hours are full time, 37.5 hrs per week. No weekends. Free parking is available.
Contact Liam@requireconsultancy.com to apply