£18k - £22k
Due to continued growth our client is looking to recruit a Finance and Administration Coordinator to join their existing team. The company are a design and manufacturer and have a customer base all across the UK.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the company’s Finance and Administration team, supporting core objectives and contributing to the efficient and effective running of our dynamic and exciting business.
- Producing customer invoices in line with company invoicing procedures in a timely manner.
- Management of customer purchase orders, working with a senior Management team, to ensure invoice payment.
- Reconciling supplier statements and preparing supplier invoices for payment in line with credit terms.
- Preparing and checking employee and contractor expense claims in line with company policy, ready for authorisation and payment.
- Reconciliation of paperwork for quarterly VAT returns.
- Deputising for the Finance and Administration Manager in their absence and supporting other Finance and Administration team members when required.
- Managing the company’s stationery requirements and placing orders with suppliers when necessary.
- Support in answering both internal and external calls, helping callers where possible and redirecting them or taking messages as appropriate.
- Aspires to develop a career in Finance and Administration.
- Work well within a team, willing to help and support where needed.
- Use initiative and problem-solve.
- Work well under pressure whilst demonstrating attention to detail.
- Flexible and willing to adapt.
- Polite, professional and friendly.
Skills and abilities:
- Organise and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Accuracy in basic Mathematics and the English language.
This is a full time vacancy Monday – Friday 09:00am – 5:30pm
Please contact Sam@requireconsultancy.com to apply for this vacancy.