We are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a niche organisation based in a beautiful rural location just outside of Salisbury. In this role, you will take ownership of the bookkeeping, accounts and payroll functions for the business and handling everything up until month end.
- Sales and Purchase Ledgers
- Preparing of year-end accounts
- Cash flow forecast and budgeting
- Reconciliations for four different currency accounts
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Processing all receipts and payments
- Payroll (using Sage)
- Managing credit control function, and managing all petty cash functions
To be successful in this position we are looking for candidates who have worked in finance roles for at least 5 years, covering all, if not the majority of the duties listed.
Essentially we do require someone who has used Xero the accounts package, as well as being a confident user of Excel.
You will need to be able to work towards deadlines without supervision and be self-motivated. Due to the location of the offices, you will also need to be able to drive and have your own transport.
Hours for the role: 09:30am – 5:30pm M-F, free parking available.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply