The aim of the role is to provide an efficient private client and corporate administration support service to a team of advisers and clients. Continually provide a high quality service to the advisers and clients in the processing of new business and the ongoing servicing of existing clients, continually striving to exceed expectations.
- Processing of new business and documentation in accordance with the agreed service and quality standards. Ownership of full life cycle of transacted business.
- Preparing for adviser/client appointments including collation of meeting packs, obtaining quotations, illustrations. Point of contact for clients, to liaise on behalf of appointed adviser/s.
- Dealing with client queries, taking the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner. Inputting and ongoing maintenance of data on internal systems ensuring the information is accurate and up to date.
- General administration, ensuring the client service is of a high standard. Monitoring own workflow and assisting colleagues where required.
- Producing ad-hoc client valuations.
- Liaise with other departments, offices and colleagues in a polite and professional manner. Dealing with adviser charge, fee and commission enquiries.
- Strong broad knowledge on the products and providers available on the open market. Provide support to the Business Support Supervisor.
Key experiences we look for in a candidate:
- Experience within an administration role, preferably within the financial services industry.
- 5 GSCEs or equivalent. A-level / BTEC National qualifications desirable.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, having the ability to organise and prioritise workloads. Accuracy and attention to detail are key.
- Strong team player but also able to work independently and use initiative.
- Customer focused, ensuring positive customer experience is at the core of all activities undertaken
Hours for this vacancy: 9am – 5pm Mon – Fri.
Please contact Sam@requireconsultancy.com for further information