£20k - £22k
We have a 12 month fixed term contract available for an experienced Financial Administrator to join a locally based business where you will be tasked to administer the reconciliation of incoming charges, fees/commissions and allocate them accordingly. You will also provide reports and liaise with various consultants and third parties to ensure a seamless service is provided.
Some other key responsibilities include:
- Obtaining information in relation to charges, fees and commissions.
- Matching and reconciling charges, fees and commissions to a back office system
- Updating, checking and querying statements.
- Deal with general queries and respond in a timely fashion
- Conduct month end procedures in a swift and timely manner, ensuring month end reports are delivered.
- Ongoing monitoring and review of aged debt
To be considered for this role you do need to have the following skills and experiences:
- Experience within an accounts/administration role, preferably within the financial services industry.
- 5 GSCE’s or equivalent.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, having the ability to organise and prioritise workloads.
- Accuracy and attention to detail being key.
- To be adaptable within an ever changing environment with the ability to work to tights deadlines. Ability to identify process improvements and greater efficiencies.
- Strong team player but also able to work independently and use initiative.
- Customer focused, ensuring positive customer experience is at the core of all activities undertaken
The role is 9am – 5pm and is to start immediately. It is worth remembering that the role is a fixed term contract for 12 months, whilst there is no guarantee of a permanent role at the end of that term, it is worth knowing that you would be able to apply for internal opportunities should they become available.
To apply, please contact Liam@requireconsultancy.com