We are currently recruiting for a Administrator to manage a Client Portfolio within a Financial Services organisation based near Egerton.
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for managing the client relationships for a portfolio of schemes and all aspects of finance administration. From processing new applications through to draw-down of specific benefits.
Experience required in this role:
- Delivering good quality customer service
- Attention to detail
- A passion for continuous improvement
- A minimum of GCSE Grade C in Maths/English
- Educated to A Level standard
- Proven administration skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Good communication skills
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of business
- Handle queries and respond efficiently to correspondence
- Promote the culture
- Help resolve queries
- Contribute to projects where applicable
- Work well in a team environment
We are looking for candidates who have either some form of administration experience within a financial services environment OR a recent Graduate who is looking for their first opportunity in a Commercial environment.
Hours for this role are Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm (35hrs per week) Free parking on site
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Emily@requireconsultancy.com or call on 01722 741840