We have a new vacancy available for a current Senior Administrator or Team Leader to join a reputable Financial Services organisation who provide superior, cost effective risk management products and services that meet the ever changing needs of current and prospective customers. Our client are known for progressing their staff with professional growth and financial security working in a stable, honest environment in Guildford.
The role will see you report into a Senior manager but manage a team of administrators and support staff on a daily basis. The role will focus on managing workloads, coaching, mentoring staff and handling reviews, recruitment, appraisals and performance management.
Key functions of the role would include:
- Providing key support to clients of the business
- Train and develop the support team’s skills and ability to manage workloads effectively
- Mentor Senior administrators
- Ensure the team comply to internal mandatory training programmes
- Continually provide a high level of support to clients
- Guide various teams to ensure a smooth operation
- Lead from the front
In terms of experience, we would welcome candidates who have previously worked in a Team Leader/Supervisor capacity, or as a Senior Administrator within Financial Services who feel a role such as a Team Leader would be a step forward in their career.
Based in Guildford, the role is 9am – 5pm Mon-Fri with multiple benefits.
Please contact Sam@requireconsultancy.com