We are looking for a French speaking Customer Service Coordinator to join our extremely busy clients based in Salisbury, Wilts. Our client has superb offices and state of the art facilities on site so as you can appreciate, it’s a place people enjoy spending their days at work. They are also an award winning organisation who are renowned for looking after their staff and due to growth, they have requested we find a proactive and self-motivated candidate that can help with all aspects of sales order processing. If this is you, please read on.
- Receive sales orders, and enter these onto computerised sales order processing system and obtain estimated delivery schedules.
- Answer dealer and distributor enquiries relating to stock availability, deliveries and any simple technical queries.
- Liaise with other internal departments on a regular basis including, Service, Production, Test, Goods Out, regarding product supply.
- Assess and prepare dispatch list for Goods Out department.
- Prepare standard sales invoices and issue and monitor pro-forma invoices for distributors.
- Invoice, package and dispatch spares sent by mail.
- Liaise regularly with the Sales Team regarding orders, schedules, debtor’s lists etc.
- Attend weekly sales meetings regarding stock availability and deficiencies.
- Liaise with the Sales team to agree dispatch priorities for new products launches.
- Chasing Freight Forwarders for proof of Export.
- Processing export documentation.
- Clearing Imports through Customs.
To be the ideal candidate you will have very strong administration experience in previous roles as well as sales order processing experience.
Hours for the role are M-F 9am – 5.30pm with free parking on site.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to hear more about this role.