Purpose of the Group Asset Property Manager is to own and maintain the technical asset management system for Group Property. This will include, asset verification, defining and scheduling tasks, and auditing against standards
• Own the Group Property M&E asset management register
• Update asset information, status, locations, activities, and tasks
• Standardise existing asset information across all sites
• Undertake technical audits – review maintenance activities against specification
• Create and update a technical library (technical and legislative standards)
• Driving innovation in respect of maintenance activities through engagement with wider FM community
Essential Personal Qualities and Behavioural Requirements:
• A strong ‘people person’, with the ability to work with and influence many different people.
• Ability to work with individuals in similar roles across organisational boundaries as a virtual team to ensure consistency of approach and provide support
• A good communicator, with the ability to build strong relationships and challenge where necessary
• Ability to provide an effective, robust scrutiny of business activities.
• Ability to evaluate situations and information quickly and reach workable solutions
• Personal attributes must include confidentiality, independence, integrity drive, energy and enthusiasm.
• Adopt a ‘hands-on’ approach to all activities
Experience – Essential Education, Qualifications and Training:
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Technical experience across electrical and mechanical Maintenance
• Engineering / Technical qualification: Apprenticeship or Education (in relevant discipline).
• Competent Microsoft Office Suite User / SAP
• Ability to solve problems and make decisions
• Full clean driving licence
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
• The ability to promote and deliver a culture of continuous improvement.
• The ability to identify problem areas in the business and take remedial action in a flexible, supportive and pro-active manner.
• Good interpersonal communication, influencing, coaching techniques, backed up with management and written skills; building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• The ability to think creatively and exercise sound judgement in advising on mitigation of those risks.
• A good working knowledge of applicable regulations and legislation.
• Proven track record in Health & Safety and compliance
Contact Louise@requireconsultancy.com to discuss further or apply.