The purpose of the role: To implement the HR strategy in line with the general strategy of the company. You will lead and implement the management and human resources management policy. Coordinate and supervise the administrative management of HR. This will ensure the application of legal and regulatory obligations in terms of personnel administration. It organises social dialogue and participates in internal communication actions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of the Group’s HR strategy, orientation and company-specific rules
- Supervise staff administration and payroll
- Development and monitoring of employment contracts
- Management of disciplinary procedures and breach of contract
- Manage information of a legal and social nature:
- Propose and implement any document or measures to respect the regulations
- Establish company rules that comply with Group HR policy and current legislation.
- Keep a watch on legal and social news and relay information
- Ensure the conformity of its work with social legislation and its evolution.
- Being the privileged contact of the social law firm.
- Organize the process of recruitment and integration of employees
- Implement the company’s salary policy and be the guarantor of compliance with the defined rules
- Develop the training policy in relation with the line manager and supervise the monitoring of actions
- Identify the areas of training to be developed in relation to the strategic orientations of the company
- Develop the training plan and supervise the implementation of training actions
- Follow a system of evaluation of training actions
- Pilot skills development devices
- Follow up on job classification and skills management
- Deploy the system of professional interviews and exploitation of the results
- Set up and monitor performance indicators
- Advise managers on management practices and help them integrate the HR variable in their decision-making, in all areas of HR (labour law, training, recruitment, employment contracts, career management, compensation.
- Manage social relations in coordination with his superior:
- Organise, animate and promote social dialogue
- Prepare the necessary elements for exchanges and negotiations
- Ensure compliance with working conditions in the company
- Ensure the update and application of all HR procedures and ISO documents
- Propose, implement and / or participate in the internal communication policy
- Guarantee regular reporting and reporting to its hierarchy
There are a number of budgetary and managerial activites which are required as part of the job specification and this will be covered during the initial interview process.
If however, the information provided is of interest please ensure you send a CV to Louise@requireconsultancy.com