£40k + Benefits
We have a vacancy available for an experienced Health and Safety Manager to join our client to ensure the management of all HSE projects, such as the implementation of current ISO standards are completed.
Reporting into a Manufacturing and Quality Director, you will be given the unique opportunity to show your knowledge and skills in the introduction of ISO 14001 & 18001.
You will also be guided by established leadership principles and will support your development through succession planning. You will become part of the leadership team and this will in turn introduce you to processes and techniques.
We are looking for someone who is incredibly passionate about HSE and wants to make a difference within a company that are reknowned for delivering innovative, industry leading systems in a secure environment which allows the manufacture of safe products.
As the chosen candidate, you will need to have come from a LEAN environment where CAPA, Root cause analysis and continuous improvement was a big focus.
Key responsibilities in the role:
- The introduction of ISO 14001 and 18001
- Review the current HSE management system for gaps and put project plans in place
- Reviewing and monitoring the companies Health and Safety rick control
- Provide specialist advice
- Ensure that all legislation related to hazardous substances to health is adhered to
- Manage the COSSH assessment database
- Complete return to work interviews for all employees
- A complete job spec including all duties is available
Skills we look for in a HSE candidate:
- At least 5years experience in a senior Health and Safety role
- A working knowledge of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 management system
- Working towards or a membership to IOSH / IIRSM
- Knowledge of CAPA, Root cause analysis
- Passionate about Health and Safety
- Able to work well with teams and deliver a culture of Health and Safety
The role is based in Andover, Hampshire. 37hrs per week with an early finish on a Friday. The role also comes with an extensive benefits package which can be issued upon application
For further information or to apply, please contact Liam@requireconsultancy.com