We are looking for three HR administrators to join a team on an initial contract basis for our client based at Boscombe Down, Salisbury.
The HR Services team, provide the foundation for employees, the HR function and the business throughout the complete employee lifecycle of events and are fundamental to successful delivery across HR.
The team is split into different groups covering specific areas of the employee lifecycle. These include:
• Employee Services
• Systems and Management Information
• Processes and Intranet
This role will predominately cover the key activities within the Employee Services team.
This teams is responsible for key administration support to the business and HR community throughout the whole employee lifecycle. Responsible for providing support to manager, employees and external parties.
Key requirements for this role are:
- A customer service focus
- Strong team working skills.
- You should have good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to remain calm and impartial under pressure with a clear and approachable telephone manner.
There will be opportunities to collaborate across the function by supporting projects or other activities.
As part of the growth of the team you may be moved around the groups to expand your knowledge and development. This will always be through agreement between individuals and the Team Leaders or Manager.
• Undertake the delivery of the pre-appointment process
• Providing first line guidance to prospective employees, current employees, managers and HR
• Ensure all work is prioritised and completed in a timely manner in accordance with Service Level Agreements
• Keep accurate records of all service requests and actions taken
• Ensure all personal documentation is handled in accordance with the Data Protection Act
• Make suggestions for ongoing process improvements
• Answer incoming HR related enquiries relation to all queries and if necessary seek advice from third party providers, including payroll, pensions and other colleagues in HR
• Accurate data input on the relevant in house systems
• Appropriate use of all other systems
• Provide a professional service with a focus on excellent customer service to colleagues and external customers using written and verbal communication
• Any other tasks required by the Team Leader or Manager
Experience and Qualifications
• Experience of working in a customer service environment with strong administration skills
• Use of Microsoft Office
Please note, these are contract positions and would suit candidates who are immediately available.
Please contact Emily@requireconsultancy.com to apply