We are recruiting for a HR Executive to become a key member of the team within a growing company based in Ringwood. As the company’s HR Executive, you will report directly into a HR Director and will assist in supporting her with all of the administration that goes on in the HR remit.
Key Duties include:
- Assisting with the payroll for the business
- Implementation of the HR Strategy
- Supporting the HR Director with various HR related procedures
- Keep up to date with current legislation
- Organise the process of recruitment, including liaising with ReQuire Consultancy, collating CV’s, arranging interviews.
- Draft all documents including contracts, offer letters, company agreements etc
- Support with holiday requests and sick leave, including ‘return to work interviews’
- Inductions for all new starters
To be successful in this role you will require at least three years’ worth of HR experience. This role would really suit a candidate who has worked as a HR Administrator reporting into a senior HR person and who is looking for a step up to gain more responsibility. You will be required to work autonomously and would need to demonstrate a reliable, trustworthy approach to work life. You will spend time working with the HR Director and you will also gain some support if you look to progress with your CIPD qualification.
Hours are Monday to Friday 37.5 hours (start and finish time can be flexible as long as core hours are completed daily) free parking and multiple benefits available.
To apply, please contact Stevie@requireconsultancy.com