We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join a Financial Services firm based locally in Salisbury, Wilts.
The purpose of the role is to provide effective level of support to a team of Financial Advisers and occasionaly liaise with their clients. You will be required to provide a high level of service across an array of areas for the business.
Key responsibilities within the role include:
- General administrations adhering to strict FCA regulations
- Handle client queries
- Provide support to the Senior team
- Liaise with other departments
- Prepare adviser and client appointments
- Processing of new applications
- Meet and greet clients when required
- Ensuring your own workflow is managed and assisting others when required
- Demonstrate a professional and reactive approach at all times
Experiences and skills we look for in a candidate:
- Strong MS Office skills required
- Accuracy and attention to detail is important
- Customer focused
- A team player attitude is important
- Experience of working within the Financial Services industry or another Professional Services industry
- Administration experience is essential
- Have the attitude that you ‘treat customers how you would wish to be treated’.
The role offers a great opportunity for someone who wishes to pursue a stable, progressive opportunity within a forward thinking organisation.
The hours are 9am – 5pm M-F based in Salisbury. A number of benefits come as part of the role.
Contact Liam@requireconsultancy.com to find out more.